Our experienced therapists combine deep tissue, lomi lomi, Polynesian body work, Swedish, aromatherapy and trigger point techniques for a unique massage experience like no other.
- Light to firm pressure tailored to your body’s individual needs
- Choose one of our aromatherapy oil blends to relax, relieve or nurture
- Slow flowing movements will help you clear your mind and drift away
- Relieve stressed and strained muscles and stimulate circulation
- Finished with warm body compresses to soothe and remove excess oils
- Pregnancy massage and pregnancy oil blend are available upon request
Enhance your results with one of our treatment boosters:
- Maintenance Facial | $135
- Skin Support Facial | $68
Frequently Asked Questions
Depending on your needs at the time of booking your massage, a therapist can recommend the best treatment for you.
Our Relaxation Massages can differ in pressure to help release some built up tension whilst still being calming and relaxing to give you some time out.
Our Therapeutic Massages are for those needing muscular relief. You may have some residual soreness for up to 48 hours post massage.
Our Pregnancy Massages are for pregnant women who can no longer lay on their stomach for a massage and need to be on their side. We use pillows to support you in this massage. If you can still lay on your stomach, book in for a relaxation massage using our pregnancy oil blend.
Massage will help to loosen tired muscles over the body and de-stress the mind. Meaning, everyone will benefit from having a massage. When added to another treatment it creates a sense of relaxation and relief and give you a feeling of being rested.
Depending on the injury, you can still have a massage however, we may not be able to treat over the injured area. Please let our therapist know at the time of booking your treatment so we can advise you if you need to be referred to an allied health practitioner.
Due to the increase in blood flow and circulation to the massaged area your body will want to detox any released toxins. Drinking water, having a bath and relaxing for the rest of the day is recommended to further aid this process and give you a better result after your massage.