Tanning Solutions | for a natural glow
Instant Colour for sun kissed skin without the damage!
The Aesthetic Lounge only uses Xen Tan cream tans, which are completely paraben and artificial fragrance free.
- Enriched with vanilla, coconut and almond you can say goodbye to the typical chemical tan smell
- Xen Tan has olive under-tones in all of their products to ensure even the fairest of skins are not going to look orange
- Development time is 4 hours, however for best results we suggest you leave it on for at least 8 hours or overnight, before showering
Choose from one of our Xen Tans to suit your occasion.
- Deep Bronze Luxe - Richly moisturises the skin and gives a very natural light-medium tan for fair skins
- Mousse Intense - Quick drying and oil free to give a very natural light tan for fair skins
- Mist Intense - Quick drying and oil free to give a very natural medium tan for fair or olive skins
- Dark Lotion Absolute Luxe - Richly moisturises and gives a very natural medium - dark tan for olive skins
A wide range of Xen Tans, Tan Extenders and Tanning Mits are available to purchase, to keep you glowing for weeks after your tanning treatment.
$60 | allow 45 minutes
Legs / Upper Body
$25 / $45 | allow 30 minutes
Enhance your results with one of our treatment boosters:
- Dry Body Brushing | $25
- Exfoliating Glove | $19.90
- Scent Secure Bronzing Lotion | $45
Frequently Asked Questions
Cream Tans are for people wanting a natural looking tan just a few shades darker to give the appearance of a holiday glow. Cream Tans are great for everyone, especiallly clients with saggy skin, dry skin, skin with age spots, deep facial wrinkles.
Cream Tans last longer and fade naturally over the following week Vs Spray Tans can go very patchy.
Cream Tans have a natural tanned finish Vs Spray Tans are for people who want to look like they have had a tan.
Our Cream Tans are scented with vanilla and smell delicious Vs Spray Tans generally have a fake tan scent to them.
Our Cream Tans are infused with vitamin E and shea butter Vs drying Spray Tans.
Cream Tans do not leave crease marks Vs Spray Tans which can leave lighter or darker crease marks under the breasts, buttock or in facial wrinkles.
For the week leading up to having a tan exfoliating your skin with a scrub, mit or body brush and moisturising after will help it to last longer, as dead skin build up and dryness will cause the skin to flake alot faster and therefore your tan will not last as long. However, on the day of the tan you will need to come into the salon freshly showered and without any moisturisers, makeup or deodorant on.
Loose dark clothing (no bra is preferred) and thongs are best to avoid any rubbing on the freshly tanned areas. However, depending on your tan, it should be dry enough after a few hours to put heavier clothing on if needed. Also, you will need to stay away from any water type substances as they will take the tan off and make it patchy and run until it is properly developed.
Using a good moisturiser after every shower will help keep your skin hydrated, and therefore the tan will last longer and fade evenly. People who enjoy swimming, spas or long baths will find the tan fades alot faster due to the extended period of time in the water.
Unlike a spray tan application, you lay down on a treatment table while one of our therapists massages in the cream tan product. It's just like a mini massage for the whole body, plus you leave with a tan!