Eyelash and Eyebrow Tinting Melbourne
Enhance eyebrows and thicken + lengthen eyelashes.
Frequently Asked Questions
Anybody can have tinting as long as they are not allergic to dyes. A full listing of ingredients for our tints can be given if you're uncertain and test patches can be performed before the treatment to ensure no reaction.
Tinting is the perfect solution for:
- colouring white, grey, light coloured hairs
- giving definition and shape to your eyebrows
- to match your eyebrow colour to a darker hair colour
- when you don't want to wear mascara or have an allergy to it
- to deepen and enhance the effects of your mascara
Ideally eyebrow and eyelash tinting should be every 4 weeks to maintain its depth of colour. The more often you are cleansing your face or removing eye makeup, the faster the tint will fade, just like hair colour.