Bookings + Cancellations
Coronavirus Health + Safety
To all our loyal clients, we appreciate your patience and support during Melbourne’s long lockdown.
At The Aesthetic Lounge we will continue to be vigilant and adhere to all the current and updated health and social distancing guidelines provided by the Department of Health and Human Services Victoria and Safe Clinics.
We have introduced extra precautions to keep yourself and our staff safe as you return to the clinic.
If you have an appointment and can answer YES to any of the following, please contact our clinic immediately on 0395983451.
- Have you travelled overseas in the past 30 days?
- Have you been tested for COVID-19?
- Have you had contact with a positive or suspected COVID-19 case?
- Do you currently have any COVID-19 symptoms (temperature above 38˚C, shortness of breath, loss of sense of taste/smell, dry cough, runny nose, sore throat)?
By booking an appointment you also agree to the following guidelines:
- You will fill out and submit the Client Covid Form emailed to you upon booking.
- You will reschedule your appointment immediately if you are unwell, including mild cold/flu symptoms.
- Ensure your hands are thoroughly washed and sanitised before entering the clinic.
- You will attend your appointment alone, without children or other people.
- Only come into reception at your appointment time, please wait in the car until then. (Please ensure you are not late, as this will reduce your treatment time, additionally we need extra time to sanitise after every appointment.)
- Please refrain from physical contact, including handshaking with all staff.
- Avoid touching common surfaces throughout the clinic such as retail products on display shelves (our toilet facilities are available, however where possible we ask that clients refrain from using the facilities).
- Maintaining a social distance of 1.5m may not be possible during all treatments, however I will distance myself where possible.
- Have my temperature taken and details recorded upon entry to The Aesthetic Lounge.
- Contact us if I present with any Covid-19 symptoms within 2 weeks following my appointment.
To minimise the risk of infection we have also:
- In addition to our Infection Control Training we have also undergone both Safe Clinics and the Australian Government’s Department of Health’s Infection Control Training – Covid-19.
- Removed all testers, magazines, brochures, tablets and our tea station.
- All surfaces, eftpos machines, pens, door handles, cupboard doors, treatment rooms and equipment are cleaned and disinfected following each appointment.
- Reception seating complies with 1.5m physical distancing.
- Floor markings help remind us of safe distancing.
- Our skin experts will wear medical-grade gloves and masks throughout all treatments.
Booking Your Appointment
Welcome to The Aesthetic Lounge, we are excited to help you transform your skin!
To book an appointment simply call our friendly receptionists on (03) 95983451, alternatively you can click on the ‘book now’ button at the top of the page and follow the prompts.
Please note: when making a booking you will need a valid credit card to secure your appointment.
For your first time coming to The Aesthetic Lounge, please come 15 minutes early to familiarise yourself with our location, get a parking space and to fill out a Client History Form.
As all our appointments are time based, please arrive at least 10 minutes early to every appointment. Arriving late for your appointment may mean your Therapist is unable to perform the full treatment you were booked in for and sometimes being 5 minutes late is too late for us to perform your treatment at all. However, you will still be charged for the full treatment.
The Aesthetic Lounge prides itself in creating a relaxing and serene environment for you and others in a clinical setting. In order for us to maintain this and for the safety of everyone (as we have many dangerous, fragile and expensive machines) we ask you not bring any young children into the clinic when you come for your appointment unless they have an appointment for a treatment with us.
To respect everyone’s experience, please keep noise levels to a minimum and ensure your mobile phone is switched off before you enter the clinic
Cancellations & Rescheduling
We understand that sometimes you may need to change your appointment, but we ask that you give us at least 24 hours’ notice prior to your appointment time so that we can offer your time slot to another client.
- Last minute cancellations and rescheduling of your appointment, less than 24 hours’ notice (during our business hours) will result in a cancellation fee of 50% of your treatment cost for that day. Packages and Gift Certificates are non-refundable.
- Failing to not show up for an appointment will incur the full fee of your appointment.
If you are unable to attend your scheduled appointment, within the notice period please send a friend or family member in your place and we will happily accommodate them.
As a courtesy we send out text message reminders of your scheduled appointment day and time, however please do not rely on these “reminders”, always add appointments into your calendar, this is your responsibility.
If you do not accept our cancellation policy we welcome you booking your appointment on the day you would like to come in. However, please be mindful that you may not get an appointment.
**Please note over the month of December 72 hours’ notice is required for cancellations and rescheduling, otherwise a 50% fee is payable.
We hope that you will appreciate our Cancellation policy.
We accept all major credit and debit cards, including AMEX.
Cash is also accepted.