Coronavirus Health + Safety
To all our loyal clients, we appreciate your patience and support during Melbourne’s long lockdown.
Easing of restrictions by the Victoria Government will see us open our Melbourne skin clinic, The Aesthetic Lounge on Wednesday 4th November 2020.
We will continue to be vigilant and adhere to all the current and updated health and social distancing guidelines provided by the Department of Health and Human Services Victoria and Safe Clinics.
We have introduced extra precautions to keep yourself and our staff safe as you return to the clinic.
If you have an appointment and can answer YES to any of the following, please contact our clinic immediately on 0395983451.
- Have you travelled overseas in the past 30 days?
- Have you been tested for COVID-19?
- Have you had contact with a positive or suspected COVID-19 case?
- Do you currently have any COVID-19 symptoms (temperature above 38˚C, shortness of breath, loss of sense of taste/smell, dry cough, runny nose, sore throat)?
By booking an appointment you also agree to the following guidelines:
- You will fill out and submit the Client Covid Form emailed to you upon booking.
- You will reschedule your appointment immediately if you are unwell, including mild cold/flu symptoms.
- Ensure your hands are thoroughly washed and sanitised before entering the clinic.
- Please wear a DHS approved face mask at all times in the clinic even throughout your treatment (medically if you are unable to wear a mask, we ask that you reschedule your appointment until restrictions are eased).
- You will attend your appointment alone, without children or other people.
- Only come into reception at your appointment time, please wait in the car until then. (Please ensure you are not late, as this will reduce your treatment time, additionally we need extra time to sanitise after every appointment.)
- Please refrain from physical contact, including handshaking with all staff.
- Avoid touching common surfaces throughout the clinic such as retail products on display shelves (our toilet facilities are available, however where possible we ask that clients refrain from using the facilities).
- Maintaining a social distance of 1.5m may not be possible during all treatments, however I will distance myself where possible.
- Have my temperature taken and details recorded upon entry to The Aesthetic Lounge.
- Contact us if I present with any Covid-19 symptoms within 2 weeks following my appointment.
To minimise the risk of infection we have also:
- In addition to our Infection Control Training we have also undergone both Safe Clinics and the Australian Government’s Department of Health’s Infection Control Training – Covid-19.
- Removed all testers, magazines, brochures, tablets and our tea station.
- All surfaces, eftpos machines, pens, door handles, cupboard doors, treatment rooms and equipment are cleaned and disinfected following each appointment.
- Reception seating complies with 1.5m physical distancing.
- Floor markings help remind us of safe distancing.
- Our skin experts will wear medical-grade gloves and masks throughout all treatments.
We will notify all clients through social media as soon as restrictions are lifted allowing clients to be able to enjoy a facial without wearing a mask.
We are conveniently located in the Bayside area of Melbourne at; Shop 3/ 544 Hampton Street, Hampton, Victoria 3188 (near Brighton).
- Car: There is free street parking up to 1.5 hours on Hampton street and plenty of side street parking located down surrounding streets, such as Ludstone and Villeroy.
- Train: We are 800 meters from Hampton train station (around a 10minute walk).
- Bus: Local bus timetables will help you find the applicable route.
Please allow ample time to find a car park, Hampton Street is a busy shopping precinct and finding a car park out the front can be tricky some days. We recommend arriving early and parking down a side street.
Call Us – 03 9598 3451
Find out how The Aesthetic Lounge can help you by contacting us today to book treatments or a skin assessment.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, please allow 48 hours for a response.
Sign up to our email newsletters or visit and like our Facebook page and instagram page to find out about upcoming events, new treatments available, and monthly specials.
Share our page with your friends so they can stay up to date with all our tips and tricks of the trade too!
Tuesday 10am – 8pm
Wednesday 10am – 8pm
Thursday Temporarily Closed
Friday 10am – 5pm
Saturday 9am – 4pm
Please note treatments are by appointment only, however our friendly reception staff are here to assist with walk-ins, on most days 1 hour before our advertised opening times and until 4pm.
Walk-ins please call ahead to ensure reception will be available to assist with enquiries and purchases.
The Aesthetic Lounge is closed on Sundays and Public Holidays.
Please fill in the form below and we will be in touch as soon as possible.